Bluetooth Classic, Audio, and BT 5.0
We are Bluetooth SIG members and early adopters of Bluetooth as well as one of the first companies to combine BLE and Bluetooth to interface iPhone and Android at the same time in a consumer product, before Android supported BLE.
We have used Bluetooth for all kinds of solutions, here are a few:
- Voice recognition over Bluetooth to control of veterinarian table lift motors.
- Android and iOS Aps and APIs for adjustable bed controllers to control motor positions such as head, foot, pillow, massagers, and Zigbee MiWi wireless devices.
- Android and iOS Apps for temperature and flow sensors for plastic injection molding machines.
- Experimental blood clot removal medical devices with iOS Apps for changing pulse patterns.
- Ecosystems of LED lighting control products and Apps for wireless synchronized and music to lighting controllers.