DE Design Works has developed many products for medical, industrial, commercial, automotive, and military OEMs. For our customers, these many experiences help achieve product design goals and reduce industry compliance testing issues at the initial design level.
Examples of work include:
- IoT electric vehicle charging breaker for mass-market
- connected aspiration pump for vascular surgeons and stroke patients with unique and patented features
- remote monitoring sensor for pumps using LoRa wireless to create an extreme low power, battery operated system
- 3kW military submersible uninterruptable universal DC and AC power supply
- fire truck automation control system operated remotely with rugged mobile tablet
- EEG wearable device
- master clock network server for high precision timing synchronization down to 1 microsecond
- laser marking system with high-speed gyro mirror control and graphics processing
- torque tools and calibration instruments for rugged precision automotive assembly
- drone mounted imaging controls for agricultural application
- servo motor controls for robotic AGVs
- HVAC controller system for commercial and residential
- LED lighting that is wirelessly connected and color tunable
- connected and automated furniture system
- BLDC fuel injector control for performance aftermarket automotive
- secure smart phone credit card reader
- RF ablation surgical platform
- optical tomography device with high-speed spectral analysis
We invite you to browse our portfolio pages if you're looking for a particular hardware or software platform that we've worked with before.
• PCB HARDWARE
Since 2002 we are a 100% US-based engineering firm specializing in product development with core competency in embedded firmware, application software, printed circuit board (PCBA) hardware design, quick turn prototyping, pre-certification testing, and management consulting for scaling the manufacturing of electronic assemblies to volume production.