DE System on Module (SoM)
Objects May Appear Larger Than They Actually Are.
Custom SoM (System on Module) Offerings
A DE custom system on module (SoM) is an incredibly flexible, rugged, encrypted, low-power platform board was developed for a customer in partnership. The platform features a right-sized Linux ARM processor with automotive-grade thermal capabilities, a field updateable FPGA for ultimate hardware interface flexibility, a dedicated encryption engine for secure speed without compromise. Think of this as a very secure and flexible universal platform in a very small (2” x 3”), low-power package.
- ARM A5 (SAMA5) 500M, 8Gb Flash, 1Gb RAM (Embedded Linux)
- A5 (above) + FPGA + Crypto Processor
- ARM A9 (TI AM437) 1G, 4Gb Secure boot, 2Gb DDR3
- Custom Carriers for 3rd party SoMs
- Modified BBB variants
- Crypto Engine and tamper intrusion features
- 1.8” x 2.85” rugged form factors
- Wide temperature ranges, extended -40+125 or Industrial -40+85
- 2.4” to 10” Touch Displays - Graphics accelerator RGB, MIPI, LVDS, HDMI
- High Speed Ethernet 1Gb, USB, Custom Analog
- Extreme low power, Wifi, BLE, Mesh Wireless mobile
- Industrial controllers for fluid, thermal
- Rugged, smart Power Supply and Battery Chargers for AC and DC Low/Med/High Voltage
- Motion profile FOC servo PMSM/BLDC/AIM motor controllers for robotics, positioning systems, pumps, and AGV applications with extensive communication protocols
- Electric Vehicle charging Smart Breakers
- Hardware designs capable of supporting BlockChain, Local AI and Machine Learning
• PCB HARDWARE
Since 2002 we are a 100% US-based engineering firm specializing in product development with core competency in embedded firmware, application software, printed circuit board (PCBA) hardware design, quick turn prototyping, pre-certification testing, and management consulting for scaling the manufacturing of electronic assemblies to volume production.